Smoked Salmon and Vegetable Salad
Tuna Salad in Avocado Bowl
- Tuna (8 oz can), drained
- Mayo (depending on your liking)
- Onion (I used onion flakes, but you could use diced onion)
- Cheddar cheese (to your liking)
- Sweet baby tomatoes, quartered
- Mix tuna, mayo, onion, cheddar cheese and tomatoes in a small bowl.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed (I smack a chef's knife in the seed, turn the knife, and out comes the seed!)
- Scoop tuna salad into avocado and enjoy!
Spinach Salad with Berries and Nuts
- Baby spinach
- Black berries, Blueberries, Raspberries (some combination)
- Plums or Peaches (or both!)
- Pecans or Candied Pecans
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite salad dressing (I like Poppy Seed)
- EVOO, lemon juice, salt, pepper (very fresh and tasty)
What combinations are your favorites?